Last Updated: Thursday, June 07, 2007
This article has not yet been rated.
1. Right Click on Network Neighborhood and select properties.
2. Make sure Client for Microsoft Networks is the Primary Network Logon.
3. Click 'Client for Microsoft Networks' and select 'Properties'. Click the logon to NT domain box and type STUDENTS as the Domain.
4. Click The Identification Tab and type in STUDENTS in the workgroup box.
5. Click TCP/IP properties on the configuration tab and check to make sure that Obtain IP address is selected, DNS is disabled, use DHCP for WINS Resolution is selected.